Classic Lace Up Brogue
You Save: $20.00 (27%)
Brand: GM RICH
- Wingtip oxford shoes featuring premium synthetic leather upper, smooth and comfortable, well match with breathable fabric lining to keep your feet dry and odor free through the day
- 4-eyelet Lace-up construction for secure hold and adjustable fit. Stylish and Durability
- Classic brogue and wing tip designd outstand exquisite workmanship and add a sense of fashion to your outfits
- Perfect for various occasions, such as daily work, business meetings or travels, parties and ceremonies,etc.
- We have spared no effort to provide qualified products and satisfied service for all customers. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Details: Origin of Derby Shoes
The origin of derby shoe is not as exact as that of Oxford shoes.
One story is that the 14th Earl of Derby, the former British prime minister, Edward Geoffrey Smith-Stanley, was hard to buy the fit shoes because his feet were bigger than ordinary people.
Then his shoemaker designed an open lace-up shoes for him, so that his feet won't suffer the pain of squeezing, which later developed into the well-known derby shoes.
Derby shoes are characterized in the open lacing system, with uncovered shoe tongue and open throat that is jointed with shoelaces at a certain distance, convenient to adjust the tightness.
Less restrained than Oxford shoes, ans good in comfort.
Particularly suitable for people with wide feet or high instep.
Most Oxford shoes appear on formal occasions, matching shirts and suits. And then choosing the befitting color, type of leather and decorative pattern on the upper according to the desired style, you can be a perfect gentleman with ease.
Derby shoes are more casual, suitable for some semi-formal occasions, well matching with suits, shirts and jeans. For example, the collocation of suit jacket and casual shirt, even the collar-less or cowboy shirt is easily paired with derby shoes.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.2 x 4.8 inches
Generally, most items take about 7 to 15 business days to be delivered to customers within the United States and may occasionally take longer. Please be patient while we get your items to you.